Initially, we will meet to discuss where you are today and your vision for tomorrow. We want to know YOU, what's important, what makes you happy, what you do for fun, what are your core values and beliefs...
- Family dynamics
- Income and assets
- Risk management strategies (life, disability and long term care insurance)
- What financial plan do you have in place?
- What wealth transfer plans have you made? (wills, trusts, medical directives, guardianship...)
- What keeps you up at night?
- What potential curveballs could impact your strategy?
- We will prioritize your goals which will be the blueprint for your financial plan
We work hard to create a mutually beneficial and respected long-term relationship with clients and their families.
Next, we will meet to review a customized plan that will create the roadmap for pursuing your stated goals and objectives. Upon agreement, we will facilitate implementation of the outlined strategies. We are committed to your financial well-being. Meeting regularly to discuss the impacts of economic and market conditions, life, personal and employment changes, will help keep us on track. The plan is a roadmap, and as life's journey twists and turns, it will need adjustments.
We want to be your primary financial advisor, your partner, your family CFO.